Strategy Spark: Power Hour
Ignite Your Ideas with Focused Guidance
We have a special offer for wonderful Business Boost attendees.
Get ready for a one-of-a-kind strategy session crafted exclusively for you, focusing on what you really need.
What You'll Get
We’re all about supporting you in achieving the results you need. After our chat, you’ll be overflowing with self-assurance and eager to bring everything we’ve talked about to life.
Feel free to pick our brains, ask for an outside perspective, brainstorm together, or just chat about the ideas you’ve got brewing. We’re all ears and can’t wait to explore your strategies together!
These 60-minute calls are perfect if you don’t need a full-blown strategy service, you still get access to out huge wealth of experience, but we can just cover areas that you’re struggling with most and help you head in the right direction.
What We Can Do On The Call
- Brainstorm ideas
- Advise on an existing strategy or how to approach a new one
- Answer questions
- Give you techniques on creating effective strategies
- Help with any parts of strategy creation from gathering data to the final output
- Tips on what works best
- Strategy training
- Plus, anything else you need
Topics We Cover
Some of the topics we can cover with you:
- How to analyse your competitors, market, and business
- Different types of strategy: digital, marketing, content, social media, and comms
- Data – how to gather it and how to use it.
- Software, process, and techniques
- Measuring success
- Stakeholder buy-in, getting budget, presenting internally, and communicating the strategy
- Approach and execution
- Anything else! We love all strategy topics
We’re here to help you with whatever you need the most.
Feeling a bit lost and not sure where to start? No worries, we can explore together and figure out exactly where you’re at and where you want to go.
Together, we’ll come up with a killer plan of action that’ll have you crushing your goals in no time!
Who You Can Speak To
Co-Founder & Strategist
Anna has 24 years of experience across the digital, marketing and content mix. She was named one of the Natwest Telegraph 100 Female Entrepreneurs To Watch in 2022.
Anna has worked in over 20 sectors with over 60 brands (B2B and B2C) from start-ups to global businesses. This cross-sector knowledge is perfect for bringing new ideas to businesses – creating strategies that help you stand out from the competition.
Co-Founder and Strategist.
Ann-Marie has 26 years of experience in digital, starting out as a developer and moving into client management and digital strategy.
She has worked with large companies across multiple sectors from government, charity, tech, membership organisations and retail such as the Department for Education, National Crime Agency, City & Guilds, the RNLI, Royal College of Physicians and Kingfisher Group.